Roofer Reading provides top quality UPVC products in a variety of colours and designs. Protect your most valuable asset, your home, with our complete supply and installation of UPVC Fascias, Soffits & Guttering.
Years of withstanding the UK weather can leave your home exposed to damp, condensation and decay. But those all-important soffits, fascias, bargeboards, cladding boards, gutters and downpipes are easily forgotten until something goes wrong!
Fascias are available in a range of styles and colours to suit your property and preference but when it comes to replacing fascias and soffits, choosing a good-looking roofline product is only half the story. Expert installation is vital as well to protect your home against damp.
Many companies just cover over the rotting existing timber fascia and soffits without actually repairing the underlying problems, this can only hide your problems temporarily. However, the Roofer Reading team have many years of experience and can provide a complete replacement service that will protect your property for many years.
The Advantage of having a UPVC Roofline:
- Self-coloured. You can put an end to painting
– (e.g.. white, light brown, dark brown & wood grain finishes)
- Durable material
- The complete approach to a complete finished appearance
- Exceptional weathering performance
- Pollution resistant
- Resistant to vermin and insect attack
- Colourfast guarantee against warps, cracks, and peeling
- Transform the appearance of your home at a very reasonable cost
- We carefully remove all existing timber fascia and soffit
- Any remedial work to the main timbers is carried out.
- End tiles which lead to gutters are removed and any rotten felt is trimmed back.
- Only when we have dealt with all the underlying problems will we move to replace the existing boards with premium gleaming new UPVC Fascias and Soffits.
- Install hidden ventilation system & UPVC gutter & downpipes. Our installation team will make finishing touches, quality checks, remove debris and tidy the premises. All debris and old materials will be removed from the property and disposed of safely.